Select Veterinary Diets Skin & Coat
Dogs with skin problems need a diet that can cope with the most frequent challenges faced by canine dermatology, such as Select Veterinary Diets Skin & Coat.
- Organic zinc for an all-over coat and to help to prevent dermatosis.
- Using Glutamine rich yeast to help in the prevention immunological deficiencies.
- Nucleotides to help humoral and cellular immunity.
- With Methionine to help the production of keratin.
- With Biotin to provide good condition of coat and skin.
Dogs with dietary sensitivity
Dehydrated lamb (26%), Rice (26%), Maize, Animal fat, Maize gluten, Peas, Carob, Beet pulp, Hydrolysed lamb, Krill, Yeast, Minerals, Prebiotic MOS.
Protein: 24%, Fats: 15%, Inorganic matter: 7.9%, Crude fibres: 2%, Omega 3 – fatty acids: 0.32%.